Saturday, June 19, 2004

Hi there! This'll probably be my last post in a while, since tomorrow we're flying to Anchorage (by way of Dallas -- how odd)! We're there for five days, then we go to San Francisco to visit my older brother & sister for five days, then we come back. All in all, 19 hours of flying -- which means 19 hours of quality time with my latest Star Wars books!

Random Rosie Comment of the Day:
She's just recently discovered that she's able to jump up onto the kitchen counter. Over the past week, she's eaten 5 sponges, one wooden spatula, quite a lot of cheese, and a little coffee frappe.

Today we had our cousin Alex over for a good chunk of the day. We played lots of Super Smash Brothers on N64! :-) Then, around 3:30, I went over to my friend's house and played some Halo PC multiplayer -- with Banshees! Fun fun fun!

Yesterday a Dell guy came over and installed a new motherboard on our new PC downstairs, complete with a functional Ethernet adapter! Finally -- internet! My life is complete! :-D Hehehe....

Well, that's all folks. I've tried getting web site stuff done, and to be honest I have gotten a tiny bit done, but it just hasn't been working out for me. ;-) Don't worry, there's plenty in store for when I get back! I'm working on updates to the News section, the Photo Album, and a bunch of other stuff. In fact, I'm starting to map out version 4.0! It'll be a biggie, quite a lot bigger than 3.0. I can't wait! :-D

Well, T-minus 10 hours and counting (that's until we leave for the airport)... While I might (if I'm lucky) be able to get my hands on some internet access during our trip, don't count on it! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment