Friday, June 11, 2004

Hi there! Sorry I haven't updated in a while... I've actually been working for the school this past week, not including Monday, updating computers and such.

Monday I went to Harry Potter 3 in IMAX with a few other people... we went to the Jordan's Furniture Comcast IMAX theater. It had Tempur-Pedic seats and armrests and a subwoofer built into every chair! WOW!!! That was fun...

Today was my last day working at school, so it was really only four days. Today I ended at 12:00, since they were taking down the network for repairs and thus I wouldn't be able to do any more work.

After that, my brother and I went down to our neighbor's house and swam some, had dinner, and then watched the third Zenon movie on Disney. It's bad enough that they spelled xenon wrong -- to make matters worse, that people in it (who are supposedly "futuristic") use expressions like "mondo-fabulous" and "macro-cool." Oh well -- it's so bad it's funny! ;)

Random Rosie Comment of the Day:
While she swam a few times while we were in Maine a couple weeks ago, so has thus far avoided any swimming in our neighbor's pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment