Friday, May 21, 2004

Howdy! Like the new look? So do I! At some time I hope to make it match more with my regular site, http://www.tophtucker.com/.

Anyway, not only does this make my blog look a gazillion times cooler, it also adds important functionality -- you can now comment on my posts! Yippee! Just click the little Comments like at the end of each post and then click Post a Comment. In addition, you can now check out my Blogger profile on the right!

Sadly, my Links have dissappeared temporarily, but fear not -- they'll be back in a jiffy! Hopefully, at least.

On a totally separate note, today was my last day ever of Middle School classes! Next week we present our CSPs (Creative Scientists' Projects), and the week after that is the last week of school altogether!

Adios, amigos! And there's less 363 days left until Star Wars: Episode III!

No comments:

Post a Comment