Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Today a couple of other kids from Beaver and I went to the Bowen (my old school) production of The Wizard of Oz. It was really good! Afterwards I talked to the cameraman doing the recording, who I had met the previous year at Bowen's 2003 musical. Here's my rough transcript of how it played out:

ME: Hi!
CAMERAMAN: Hi! Wait a second.... do I know you?
ME: Yup! I talked to you last year. You were the one who filmed the President, right?
CAMERAMAN: Yup.

We then found out that he had filmed every Bowen play since... 1994? Yeah, I think it was since 1994. (Either that or 1996.) That means that he's filmed every single Bowen play I've been in or seen! :-D Pretty cool, huh? As for the president thing, during my discussion with him last year I learned that he had filmed some U.S. President -- Kennedy, I think -- only a couple of weeks before they were assassinated. Yikes!

We all had lots of fun giving out flowers afterwards, even to people to had no idea who we were and/or weren't even in the play! ;-)

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment