Thursday, March 25, 2004

Today Rosie had her first Puppy Kindergarten class! She played with her new friends (Woody, Logan, Scarlet and more), learned some new tricks, and had a great time! :-D I'll try to get some of the pictures uploaded to her web page soon. Which reminds me.....

In Other News:
- I've just uploaded a bunch of new updates to my web site, including, among other things, a new My Programs page where you can download computer programs I've made!
- More updates on the way, and I've just gotten a great idea concerning what to do for version 4.0, which is (hopefully) coming this summer or fall!
- If you've been having trouble accessing my site the past couple of days, fear not -- so have I. Hopefully it's all resolved now.

Adios for now, amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment