Wednesday, September 03, 2003

School started yesterday for me. :-( Tommorrow we go on a two-day, one-night "orientation" in Vermont with all the 8th grade - the other grades have their own getaway locations.

I've been having trouble logging on to my web site server to upload new content - I had a school photo album & Taconnet photo album in mind, along with a big TuckLyne site update mentioned last time - so be patient when it comes to updates. I hope to have that resolved, at most, within a week.

The Popcorn Guy petition is now drawing to a close - it'a been going on for about a half-year - and we have 566 signatures that we'll be sending in to AMC HQ ASAP. Contact me if you want to help out.

I'll try to update again after I get back from Vermont on Friday afternoon. But don't expect this update to be the first thing I do after getting home, so don't blame me if the next update is actually Tuesday or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment